Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Yuletide Anagram Japery

Hi all

Here's some Merry nonsense to divert you on the run in to Christmas.
I was browsing the other day and came across the website of Rush tribute band Bravado. I'm a big Rush fan you see and was curious . Anyway they had a rather novel way of listing their current set. Each song had a humourous anagram beside it. So as I've got a bit of time on my hands today I thought I'd do the same with our set so here goes! (one or two are a bit rude)

We Will Rock You - Wreck Willy.. Oou!

Tie Your Mother Down - Retired Moth You Own

Play the Game - Lay me the Gap

Death on Two Legs - Eat Wood Lengths

Killer Queen - My Queer Kiln

Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy - Shiny Golfer Love Bad doo doo!

Bicycle Race - Acerbic Lyce

I'm in Love with My Car - My Violin Crime..What?

Another one Bites the Dust - U bother to see Dentist?.. Nah!

Don't Stop me Now - No new MOT d..oops...

You're my Best Friend - Fry, Ye Moribund Tees!

Somebody to Love - Vote Moody Blooes

Fat Bottomed Girls - Bottled Fart Gismo

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Tell ladz, A love Tricycle Thing!

One Vision - Evi Onions

Seven Seas of Rhye - Fresh easy Ovens

A Kind of Magic - I do Mac Faking

Under Pressure - Red Purse Nurse

Now I'm Here - O Renew Him (Who I'm Neer)

I Want to Break Free - Trite, before a Wank!

Brighton Rock - C.K. Groinbroth

It's A Hard Life - Al, a Tired Fish

Bohemian Rhapsody - Ho! a Mishapen Body! (Ah..Bohemian Dropsy)

Hammer to Fall - Holm-meal Fart (From Meat Hall)

I want it all - In all, A Twit!

Radio Ga Ga - Adagio Rag

Friends will be Friends - Ben Swills Fried Fiends

We are the Champions - We're A Shat on Chimp!

God Save the Queen - Heed One Squat Veg (no I don't know what it means either...)



Yes I've got far too much time on my hands folks!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you all out there in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment